Wednesday, June 24, 2009

NINE years!




It all started 13 years ago...



My friends and I were at a concert and there was this guy there who was HOT! I swear I watched him more than the performer. Afterward, I tried to find out who he was but no luck. Fast forward another month...we are at a bonfire and Mr. Hot shows up. This time I actually talk to him and find out he had dated one of my best friends for split second. That night I call my friend and tell her she has to set me up. This guy is "the one" Long story short: Our two best friends got together and set us up. The rest as they say is history. We started dating when I was 17 (see the prom picture up there)? Four years later we got married: (I will perfect my scanning skills).


And now TODAY is our nine year anniversary! I love Mr. Hot so much and I am so thankful that he is MY sweet husband. Everyday is an adventure and I love him more with each year that passes. Happy Anniversary to us!

5 comments:

The Godell Family said...

Happy Anniversary you two! It's crazy how fast time flys. I am so glad that I was at your wedding, and there shrtly after wach of your children were born. What an amazing couple you two are. Congrats!

Sabina said...

Congratulations, guys. :) I love the new look of your blog, especially that DARLING new photo of the kids at the top! Soooo cute! Did you find a new place to rent yet? I hope so! Glad the summer sun is treating you well. I'll be there to enjoy it pretty soon - so I'll see you then! Love ya!

D.Jones said...

aw, tht is so sweet Alisha! I love hearing your story of how you guys met! How fun! Congrats on the Anniversary!

Denise said...

I LOVE the prom picture!!! Wow, nine years...congrats. Love the new look of your blog and the picture of your kids! Where did you get pictures taken? Miss ya.

Mishqueen said...

Congrats!

I can't click on the wedding pic to see a closeup...can you link it? :)