We made the decision on what to get as a family gift this year for Christmas. It's small, snuggly, up all hours of the day and night, eats/poops/pees all the time.
Nope...not a puppy.
We are going to have a baby! The estimated due date is December 20th. Everyone is really excited, and looking forward to an especially exciting Christmas.
What's A Sister For?
2 weeks ago

10 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! I always love reading your blog and hearing about your little family...which is now getting bigger! I am very happy for you and look forward to reading all about him or her:)
CONGRATULATIONS! I always love reading about your little family...which is not getting bigger! I am so happy for you and your family and look forward to reading all about him or her:)
Suhweeet!!!! Is that my pay it forward gift? Just kidding...I kid....its what I do. :-)
Yay! How fun for you guys. I hope you're feeling well and wish you a great pregnancy (is that possible?)! Congrats!
CONGRATS!! I kinda wondered because your MIL made a post on FB about doing a lot of producing lately because you said you weren't being very productive....huh my hunch was right!! YEAH for the Clawson clan! That is a very exciting early christmas present! I am so calling you tommorrow!!
Yeah! Our ward is going to have a lot of little ones very soon. How fun!
I'm so excited too! What a great Christmas present! Hooray for the Clawson's!!
#3. Hold on to your hat. You and Josh will now be out numbered! Kidding! I am so happy for you guys. I think it's gonna be a girl!
Hello. I am so glad you posted the news because I was about to email you & ask if it was true. I heard it from my Aunt first, then saw it on FB & your blog :) I now know 3 people due in December! Must be the baby month this year. Keep us posted on your progress.
Congrats! How are you feeling? You know, I think going from 2 to 3 is easier than 1 to 2. I feel like I am always feeding Brooklyn but the girls are not too neglected. Your kids are older and will do great.
Post a Comment