


Josh made the most incredible Easter dinner for us last week, that I had to post about it. We had a wonderful Easter weekend...
On Saturday morning we went to a brunch and egg hunt hosted by our church at a local park. The kids had a great time searching for eggs and spent the rest of the day stuffing candy into their mouths.
Then on Sunday we had church in the morning, followed by a relaxing afternoon full of yummy smells and food. Josh went all out: homemade rolls, a glazed ham, deviled eggs, scalloped potatoes, asparagus, it was DELICIOUS! Seriously, my mouth is watering right now as I think about it. My contribution to the meal was a strawberry cheesecake (the perfect follow-up to his meal). We sure do make a great team.
I also HAD to add this picture. Josh has this new punishment that he is trying with Hannah-Bear. Everytime she talks back or yells at us (which seems to be all the time lately) she has to do push-ups. Even on Easter Sunday, even in her dress. Classic.


4 comments:
Wow, I am impressed with Josh making dinner! I made my Josh make the ham. It was a pre-cooked ham that came with a glaze!
I have heard that pushups and sit up's are great punishment. I would think it makes her realize the consequences to her actions. Good luck!
Um, I hope the pushup thing isn't a direct result of my husband making his poor boys cry during their punishment pushups! Okay, so it was just the one boy. I'll bet Hannah doesn't cry--she's tough.
He tried to snap his fingers at me once and told me to do some pushups. It sufficeth to simply summarize that I did not do them, ha ha!
Clawson Boot Camp!!! I am going the have tough Grand Kids with awesome arms!!
Sit ups cured Derek from ripping. Whatever works!
Post a Comment