
Boeing Field in Seattle purchased a new firetruck recently, and we were able to attend the dedication ceremony for it. This was done during the school day, so unfortunately Hannah wasn't able to attend, but Ben certainly had a blast. They gave the truck it's first bath, demonstrated the high-tech things it could do, and even followed up with cake. It was a great day for our little man. There were several media people there for the event, and Ben ended up being quite the supermodel for them. They asked Josh to pose with him quite a bit and asked us to sign some picture release forms so he could be published. They haven't sent us our copies of the photos yet, but you'll see a new post when they do!


2 comments:
Just thinking of you! How was your Easter? I need pictures!! I love the boys Easter outfits..they look like little men :) I am sure Hannah looked adorable as well.
That is really cool! Can't wait to see the pics that the media took. Very fun--does Ben want to be a fireman now?
Post a Comment