I took a challenge to Pay It Forward.
Here's how it works:
The first five people to leave a comment on this blog post will receive something made by me. However, there are some limitations:
1. I make no guarantee that you will like what I make.
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done this year, 2009.
4. You have no clue what it is going to be...I may bake something and mail it to you . Who knows?
5. I reserve the right to do something weird or funny.
Here is the catch, if you choose to do this...You must post this on your blog and be ready to make something for five people too.
Ha! Ha! You will be Lucky to pay it forward! This will be fun! When you receive the fabulous item I make you, you must post a picture of it on your blog. Not because I am so awesome, but because that is part of the rules. (Although, sometimes I can be sooo awesome! )
If I do not know you and do not have your address, be prepared to give it up if you want the goods. If you do not wish to give a total stranger your personal address, I will move on to the next post. Do you wanna be LUCKY and play Pay It Forward?
What's A Sister For?
2 weeks ago

3 comments:
First to comment!!! WOOHOOO!!! Sounds like fun! My fear is no one reads my blog and no one will leave a comment. :-(
I am ready. This is such a wonderful thing to do. With so much going on that is not happy, This will be fun. Much love,
Grandma Karen
Bring it on my dear! What fun. I miss you! Paige turned 4 today. Remember the girls shaking the booties after cake and ice cream a year ago??
Post a Comment