

Josh and I had the opportunity to go see Brad Paisley in concert this last weekend. It was our valentine gift to each other, and kind of a last-hurrah for us before Josh left for the month. It was so, so, so much fun!
I am a concert freak-I adore loud music, screaming, and rocking out; so of course I was in my element. Josh really likes Brad Paisley (especially his amazing guitar skills) and had a blast as well. I haven't been to a "big name" concert in a really long time. The background was fantastic, with video's playing, and other artists contributing to the concert via "filming" it was amazing!
I am a concert freak-I adore loud music, screaming, and rocking out; so of course I was in my element. Josh really likes Brad Paisley (especially his amazing guitar skills) and had a blast as well. I haven't been to a "big name" concert in a really long time. The background was fantastic, with video's playing, and other artists contributing to the concert via "filming" it was amazing!
Just some fun pictures for me to remember this memory with the love of my life.


5 comments:
I forgot that you guys went to the concert. I can't believe you didn't remind me when we talked the other day. I'm glad you ahd fun!
SO jealous!! My dad went too with his girlfriend! I glad you got to get out on a date before Josh headed out of town. Love YA!
i am sooo jealous!!! that is soo fun that you got to see Brad P... He is so cute! So is Deirks B. I love country.
Alisha, I had to laugh out loud when I read your reaction to the concert. It made me think of you at 16 again!!!
Love,
Karen
Super fun. Love Brad Paisley. I just found your blog and am excited to stay updated on your fun and exciting life.
Post a Comment