Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fall Adventures




I promised to FINALLY post some actual pictures, so I thought I would show off some of the adventures we have had so far this Fall. We had a lot of fun at a corn maze near our house. It took about an hour for us to get through it, but it was a blast! There were stations inside where you had to punch your card to make sure you made it through the maze in order. It was really fun, and I am glad we went during the day because I wouldn't have made it out in the dark.
We've also been enjoying the AMAZING colors this fall. I have always found the fall season to be a beautiful one but I don't think that I have ever seen such vibrant colors as they have up here in Washington. Maybe all of that rain is good for something after all.
The fall and our adventures are far from over, so keep looking for more fun updates on our mis-adventures.

0 comments: