Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sweetheart Quiz

Tagged Again.....

Has anyone noticed a lack of pictures on the blog lately? My flash went out on my camera, so I haven't been using it much. My awesome fix anything husband is going to work on it, but not until after Halloween. So sorry, but another Quiz/Tagged post for today. This one is fun though, it encourages you to think of your significant other!

What is your husbands name? Josh
How long have you been married? A little over 8 years
How long did you date? Forever. We started dating when I was 17! So we dated 4 years before getting married.
How old is he? 32
Who eats sweets? Me
Who said I love you first? he did
Who is taller? Josh
Who can sing best? Josh~without a doubt!
Who is smarter? We are both smart in different ways. He knows math and how to fix things, but I am better at explaining.
Who does laundry? Me- but he helps occassionaly. Pretty hard not to when I pile it all on his side of the bed to be put away.
Who pays the bills? Me
Who sleeps on the right side? I do
Who mows the lawn? depends on the day
Who cooks dinner? Me, but he helps out every once in awhile
Who drives? Josh
Who is first to admit they are wrong? We are both SO stubborn. Even split on this one.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me
Who asked who out first? He called me, but only AFTER I showed serious interest and had a friend give his friend my #.
Who wears the pants? I do

Kind of fun! If I have to tag someone I want to know more about Denise and Josh, and Sarah and Jeremiah. Have fun!

1 comments:

Denise said...

Very fun, I will have to do this one. I miss you tonz! I think the group is dwindling. We need a girls weekend soon!!!