Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Eight Random thoughts

Things of 8....in no particular order.

T.V. Shows I Love to Watch
1. The Office
2. Lost
3. New Adventures of Old Christine
4. Ugly Betty
5. Jon and Kate +8
6. Grey's Anatomy
7. That's pretty much it...
8.

Eight Things That Happened Yesterday
1. Had breakfast with friends
2. Got gas in my car
3. Drove home from Bend
4. Stopped for lunch in Portland
5. Got more gas in the car
6. Arrived in Washington after an uneventful car trip
7. Was surprised by a clean house and dinner on the table
8. Gave my husband a big hug

Favorite Places To Eat
1. Any good mexican restaurant
2. Olive Garden
3. Cheesecake Factory
4. Yoko's Sushi
5. Pilot Butte Drive Inn (I miss that place)
6. Johnny Carino's-yummy bread
7. Subway
8. really any place that I don't have to cook

Eight Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Josh's birthday
2. My birthday
3. Thanksgiving
4. Christmas
5. Spring Break
6. Moving next summer-no more dog smell
7. Seattle Rock N Roll half marathon
8. hmmm...

Eight Things on My Wish List
1. Good health for my whole family
2. Lots of sunshine-a little more warmth
3. Very little rain
4. More friends-one can never have too many
5. Subbing jobs
6. Extra $
7. Travel
8. Food storage/preparedness completion

People I tag
1. Mindy
2. Denise
3. Rebecca
4. Jenn
5. Sarah
6. Sabina
7. Nichole
8. Diana

1 comments:

imagesbyjk said...

Cool. Maybe I'll have to do a set of lists too!