Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pre-School

I was feeling bad because Hannah had an entire post dedicated to her first day of school. I wanted everyone to see that Big Boy Ben gets to go too! He loves Pre-School. I thought that maybe he would have a hard time being away from me, but NO WAY! He runs inside, and I am the last thing on his mind. Not once since he has started have we had any sort of meltdown, and not once has he initiated a goodbye hug or kiss. What?! Do they really forget those things this early? Don't worry, I make sure to get my allotment before I leave.

4 comments:

jebandjenn simpson family said...

I have to almost beg for a kiss goodbye in the morning before Austin gets on the bus!! They grow up too fast!

Miss ya tons and hope you are doing good...we should chat soon!

The Godell Family said...

He is getting way too big, way too quick. He looks likehe's ready to head to Kindergarten already. How fast time flies. We've gotta enjoy them them while we can.

Denise said...

You can see the excitement in his face!! He is such a cute little man. I have to force a hug and kiss from Tess before I drop her off at school!

Greg and Hailey said...

I would love you to add me as a friend to your blog...I am adding yours right now! YW were good times weren't they:) It will be fun to read about your cute little family! Thanks for getting in touch!