Monday, October 20, 2008

Age

I am officially feeling old. I went to play basketball this morning, and while attempting a killer rebound (the only thing I am good at in the sport) I fell down. Yep, fell right on my bum. Gone are the days when I gracefully fall, and barely feel it. I am a big girl, and big girls fall hard. I did get right back up and run it off, but my backside is seriously hurting right now. I think I pulled a muscle and bruised myself up. I'll have to have Josh check it out. His one kind remark was "at least you didn't fall on anybody" what a guy. Age, isn't it a beautiful thing.

2 comments:

Mishqueen said...

Hey, don't feel bad...ask the girls, I alway spent more time on the court floor than on my feet. I'm a wee bit clumsy, ya know? And there is a silver lining. If your bum doesn't get better soon, we'll have to start a sore bum club (all the cool chicks are doing it). We'll call it the Moonies. Or not, I'm sure we can think of a name that doesn't make us sound gay.

Kate said...

You rock Alisha!