Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fun and Adventure



I had to get this online before I started my newer posts showing all the rain and clouds. This adventure happened a few weeks ago when Josh had to get ready for a camp out with the Young Men. He decided to unpack the tent and set it up to air out a little bit. Then he had a great idea to let the kids sleep in it with him. They were so excited. Did you notice that I wasn't mentioned in his decision on who was going to "camp out" in the backyard? This was strictly a Daddy/Kids adventure.

***For the record, I enjoyed the quiet house and entire bed***

Everyone had a great time, and made it through the night. Josh was pretty tired the next day though, he said he kept waking up to make sure everyone was warm enough. What a good daddy!

0 comments: