Here are a few things that could only happen here...
Only here could my first car rental be a HUMMER! How cool is this? I only had the beauty for a day, but it was really fun to drive. Josh said it was a little to pretentious for him, but I can certainly see myself happy in one.
This is our current car rental. Josh and I call it an alternative lifestyle car (thanks for that one Mel). It's not so bad actually, but not my dream car. The kids do love that it's name is PT. It's the little things that make them happy. See what I mean? This car below is the one they drive at the park here when we visit.
Finally and best of all, ONLY IN OKLAHOMA would you see this limo cruising down the freeway. How Honky Tonk... Yes, that really is a Ford truck limo. Priceless, I tell you.



2 comments:
Alisha
I am so glad you found me...your family is so adorable! I am so glad that we are now blogging buddies! Keep me posted on what is going on.
Jayna
so funny Alisha! I love that limo! i want one! And your red robin GPS story is hilarious! And thank you for the m&m's--I gobbled them up on my way home from church :) mmmmmmmmm&mmmmmmmmmmm's yum!
Post a Comment