Hannah and Ben have started their first swim lessons of 2008. I thought it would be an "interesting" experience because Ben is in his first class ever, and poor Hannah is in his class because she still hasn't mastered putting her head into the water to pass.
So here we are on day one: the coordinator for lesson's asks if any children only have a few skills to master. MINE! So I let her instructor know that Hannah needs to put her head in to pass. Guess what my little lady does within the first two minutes. Yep, she's officially passed journey 1! Talk about a proud moment for her.
As for Ben, he is doing amazing as well. We went tonight and I had to laugh to myself: the kid doesn't walk at all in the pool. He literally hops everywhere! And smiles his heart out. It is SO FUN to watch them.

2 comments:
So fun. I need to get Tess back into swimming lessons. I told myself we would go swimming as a family a lot this winter so she would be ready by summer. I am slacking and need to get to the pool. I love swimming and still do the hop around like Ben, it's easier and helps keep you warm! How cute are your kids in their swim suits.
Way too go Hannah! I can just see Ben smiling from ear to ear, he has the greatest smile!!!
Post a Comment