Thursday, January 10, 2008

Let it Snow!


While Josh was still home for the holiday break we were able to take our kiddos out for some sledding fun. Can you tell by this picture that they loved it? Ben was so into it that he would go down on his tummy all alone.
We've had quite the winter weather here the last few days, which reminds me that I love the summer. It isn't that I mind the snow so much, it is just the bad driving! Hannah hasn't had school twice this week already because of delays. If I were in charge of things I would ok snow, unless it was on the roadway... wouldn't that make life easier for everyone? Just a thought...

3 comments:

Denise said...

I agree I love snow as long as it is off the roads. Looks like you had a blast sledding. We want to take the kids but are lazy! I am sure we would get there and 20 minutes later be driving home! We still have no snow in Redmond! Crazy how close we are and yet different weather conditions!!!

jebandjenn simpson family said...

hey you-
my mom kept telling me there was a lot of snow but I really didn't think it was that much. Looks like fun. I miss you a ton. And I too love summer. I'm telling you I am in serious need of sun.

The Godell Family said...

Looks like you guys had the best time. Maybe when Paiten is a little older and has had a nap she will enjoy sledding much more. Too fun!