I cannot believe that it has been SIX months since my last post! I was starting to feel pretty bad about it, but then I scrolled down to the list of other blogs I follow. Let's just say I am not the only one who has taken a blog break.
Life has just been so hectic lately! We have a full fledged toddler in the house who makes it her daily mission to make me laugh/frustrate me/scare the daylights out of me. She puts dog food into shoes, plays in the toilet, climbs everything, and stomps around the house like she owns it.
Ben is still the total boy in the house. Legos are his new passion, and he is so creative with them. I love to walk into his room and see his creations. If he isn't working with those then it's outside jumping on the trampoline as much as possible. That thing has been the best investment our family has ever made. He jumps in the rain, snow, sun...whenever he can. We actually used it as an incentive for him to earn "screen time" Now he has to go jump and get exercise before he can play video games, watch tv, or use the computer.
Bookworm Hannah is as ever...a bookworm. She will go to the library, check out six book and then be finished with them a day later. She was in a 3/4 grade blend this year and outscored many of the fourth graders on her reading tests. Smart, and sassy sums up my Hannah bear.
Josh is still plugging away at Summit Power Systems. He started specializing in generators and solar energy and that seems to really be taking off. I love the pride he takes in his work, and how much he does for our family.
Me-training for another half marathon (it's June 25th). That seems to be all I do in my 'free' time, so I will be happy to start another adventure after this race is finished. I think my next goal is learning how to sew. I'm also finishing up my school district application so I can start substitute teaching again next year. It will be interesting with a two year old, but the occasional job may be a nice break.
That's about it for the Clawson Clan-below are some pictures from our six month hiatus from the blogging world...






0 comments:
Post a Comment