Monday, April 19, 2010

Fitting Some Fun In

So before the big move we made a list of some of the fun things we wanted to fit in (between packing, packing, and more packing). The list included going to the Seattle Aquarium, Eating some yummy seafood, Riding the ferry, Going to the top of the Space Needle, the zoo, etc. We knew we couldn't fit it all in (and didn't want to try), so we each picked a big item. Amazingly enough the kids agreed on the aquarium! So we took a Saturday and "visited" Seattle.





We rode the ferry over... (Emily's first ride coincidentally)
We enjoyed the BEAUTIFUL warm day on the water... We had a blast touching everything possible in the aquarium... Then we headed down the road for some AMAZING fresh seafood at a great restaurant... It was a wonderful Saturday full of fun, food, and great memories. We're glad we didn't fit it all in, because now we have more to do when we go visit!

1 comments:

D.Jones said...

wow, you really did do some updating! Love it! The crab pot looks like a fun place, I totally have to actually try that one...and, love the beach pics...I almost forgot that we did that. I'll have to go back and add it as one of my memories to my blog (I'll have to steel your pics) and those are the greatest pics of Emily and Eagan. How fun to have cousins! Talk to you soon!