Wow, as I thought about how long it's been since I posted I realized I have a lot of catching up to do! This post is dedicated to my 3ONEDERFUL birthday. Yep: I turned 31 this year! I am officially "in" my 30's. My birthday was fun this year, but lonely at the same time. Josh was still in Oklahoma, so I really missed having him around. But he's a great guy and called me early to tell the kids where he had hidden a gift for me. I got a great pair of slippers and a card that made me cry like a baby (but in my defense I am still pregnant: so a lot of things make me cry). I was also able to go out to dinner with some friends, got some great gifts from "my girls" back home (in Bend), and had a Mary Kay pajama party as well. As a last treat to myself I decided to take the kiddos out for milkshakes (because honestly, if I had made myself a cake I would have eaten the whole thing). It was a pretty 3ONEDERFUL day...

What's A Sister For?
2 weeks ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment