Sunday, November 1, 2009

What a mean trick!



My poor little Ben was sick this year for Halloween!
I think his face says it all, what a crummy way to spend your Halloween.
So I sent Hannah trick or treating with her best friend, and Ben and I watched movies and passed out candy all night.
THANK GOODNESS he was feeling better today, so we made up for his icky Halloween night by having a scavenger hunt for candy.





Based on his face in this next picture, I think it was a success. He was so happy to have his own candy, and his sister was so thoughtful to share some of hers as well.

FYI: Their costumes weren't pajamas-Hannah was a witch (see her hat?) and Ben was Spiderman. But most of the Halloween 2009 pictures will document a pajama treat.

1 comments:

sauter signs off said...

Sweet children. Way to go Hannah for being the thoughtful sister.No far to be sick on Halloween.