Friday, August 7, 2009

Ben

So Ben has been such a crack-up lately. He has been keeping us on his toes with his questions: for example: "what are satellites for?" He has also acquired many new skills: He walks through the entire house snapping his fingers, he has learned how to whistle, and he's gotten better and better at art/writing.
When he's not busy with all of those endeavors he can be found pretending with his toys. I say toys, but I mean whatever he sees that would seem fun to play with. Yesterday it was the shop-vac pieces, and as you can see he also loves Daddy's bike pump.




The one thing that he does that completely cracks me up is taking pictures. We have a digital camera that only works some of the time. Well, a few weeks ago Ben begged to play with it. I gave in, and told him to be super careful. He was, and I think we may have a budding photographer in the family (look out Uncle Jeff). Check out some of his fancy work:











2 comments:

D.Jones said...

love this post!!! Keira is so much the same! She begged us just today to take some pics with the camera--priceless!

sauter signs off said...

So cute! Ben, I sure miss that guy!