Friday, November 21, 2008

Since When?!!


Since when do parents have to talk their children into climbing trees?! We were at the park about a week ago and there were some phenomenal climbing trees. I was telling the kids that they would be easy to climb, and then demonstrated. Ben of course decided a picture was in order (NOT MY BEST SHOT), but not bad work on his part. After I jumped down I had to help the kids each take a turn climbing up, but both were too scared to do much. Hmm... I recall living in the trees when I was a kiddo. Hiding in them, hanging in my treehouse, all that fun stuff. Maybe they're just still too young for that, right?!

2 comments:

The Godell Family said...

I think the picture is adorable of you. Good going Ben. They may jsut be a little young. You wait. When Ben is 6 or 7 you won't be able to get him out of the trees.

Tree said...

Just wait until Nana comes to visit, we will climb that tree together. It will look like a couple of monkeys.