Sunday, July 13, 2008

Guess who?!




Can you believe McDreamy was on the streets of Seattle? Wearing his Seattle Grace scrubs no less? I just about died laughing when I saw my guy Patrick (or at least his cutout) outside of a tourist store this past weekend. Of course I made Josh take our picture, so I could make all of my Grey's Anatomy friends jealous. Pretty fun. I am pretty sure you can buy scrubs from the show for a small fortune in that store. Any takers?


Other adventures we have been up to...



The fourth of July was fun. We live on the end of a cul-de-sac so it was a lot of fun to barbecue with the neighbors and light fireworks all together. I do NOT care for the scary Roman Candles and other "big" fireworks that are legal here but I think that fear stems mainly from my pyro husband. He LOVES the big, loud fireworks! He had a great time, while I made sure our kids were a few miles back. Ben too shows a lot of love for the big manly stuff. Great!

I also had to post this picture. Now that we are on a quiet street there is a new evil to contend with. They call it: THE ICE CREAM TRUCK!

This is a picture of some of the neighborhood kids (mine included) buying ice cream from the beloved truck. The lady who drives this thing makes a small fortune on our street, so of course she comes at least twice a week. Luckily, we were gone a few times this week so we missed her, but you can rest assured if we are here and those bells come ringing my kids are there.
I have to make this a short and sweet post this evening. I just wanted to put SOMETHING new up, and I promise to work on this again in the next couple of days. Life is settling into a bit of a routine, so I will find time to post more often. I only have a million more things to share! Good evening to you all!

1 comments:

Denise said...

Wow, McDreamy right there in your town! Did you get his autograph?!
The ice cream truck had been visiting us this year as well. I did not think they were still up and running! Looks like you guys are settling in fast and having fun.