This week at school Hannah was able to celebrate her 5 3/4 birthday with her class. Because she is a late summer birthday she misses the big event of celebrating with everyone in class. Her amazing, fantastic teacher therefore takes all the summer birthdays and makes a 1/2 or 3/4 celebration out of them. The kids love this! As you can see, we made a poster all about Hannah and she was able to wear a special crown. She loved being Queen for the day.
Ben had his last tumbling class this past week as well (told you we've been busy). He loved it and once we get established up in Seattle I think I will totally sign him up again. What a great way for him to run off some major boy energy. As you can see he was in a class with three boys his age and his betrothed girlfriend Paige. Unfortunately Paige was completely overwhelmed by all the testosterone and made her Mommy stay with her.
Isn't that the saddest thing you have ever seen? Just a few more months and Mindy will be in there knocking kids aside for her turn to bounce. :)
I actually had to browse through my pictures to remember what else we have been up to. Apparently I have been so busy I don't even remember what with. The final thing I will blog about is our picture experience this past Friday. My father in law bought a photo session for all of the grandkids to have a portrait done. These were the old time pictures, remember those? So on Friday we loaded all five kiddos up and took them to the Phoenix Inn for their "sitting" They were so darn cute in their old time garb! Even little Reagan who is one was all decked out. I can't wait to see what the pictures turn out like, because I know they will be better than my digitals and those are pretty cute. Maybe I will get a copy as a late mothers day gift (hint, hint). Here is a preview:
Pretty fun stuff! This week will bring more adventures, so be on the lookout maybe I will even post them right after they happen!

3 comments:
your family makes me smile :)
I love the new update. Those pictures of the kids are going to turn out totally cute I bet. Can't wait to see them. And yes I will be out there bouncing and knocking kids down after this baby is born. Heck, our little man will probably be with me knocking the kids down together. Lvoed the pictures. Thanks for sharing.
Your kids are so fun, I wish we lived closer! Trey would be in HEAVEN!
Post a Comment