Monday, May 12, 2008

Mothers Day



Check out the loot I received for Mothers Day!


Hannah woke me up bright and early (6:45) to wish me a Happy Mothers Day and to see if I wanted to open my presents. I told her she was welcome to go grab them (they were downstairs) hoping to buy myself five more minutes of rest. As she burst back into the room two minutes later I told her to feel free to open them for me. Do you see all that bling?! It was hard to decide what to wear to church, so Hannah decided for me. What you don't see in the picture above is my tye-dye star necklace on a silver chain. I was wearing that, and eventually my super star earrings that are above. I now have enough jewlery to get me through the week. Ben woke up a little bit later and gave me his gift, a High School Musical set of dogtags. I am one cool mom now.



This picture was taken at Hannah's Mothers Day tea party at the school. She made me my pretty hat, and drew a picture of us together as well as wrote me a letter telling me all the things she loves about me. My favorite part: "I love you when I help you cook dinner." Hmm, what should WE prepare tonight?

4 comments:

jebandjenn simpson family said...

So you are the most SUPER MOM I know (ok, besides me)!!! LOL Love the bling I didn't get any bling I am a bit jealous! We are in Bend this weekend....WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!! anything-park for 10 minutes I don't care just something. Miss you!

bledsoeblog said...

So sweet! Your kids are amazing! What did you think about P.S. I Love You? I haven't seen it and have heard so many different opinions! What is yours?!

The Godell Family said...

Too cute! I love the bling and was hoping that I might be able to borrow it for my next big event. Let me know if that's a possibility. Good Mother's day!

Kersten said...

I had to read about the bling!! Too hilarious!!