The kids were able to pick out one activity that they really wanted to do while we were in Seattle. They both decided the Children's Museum was where they wanted to go. I'll admit, I was a little hesitant. Would it really be worth the money? I shouldn't have worried, we were there for HOURS! It was a blast, as you can see from all the pictures. The one on top is a firetruck, which of course enthralled Ben. He kept going back to this thing over and over again. How adorable that they had miniture turnout gear and everything!
This picture is Hannah acting on the stage, which had real moving curtains and costumes. Drama Queen! They had an art studio as well. I swear, this was the coolest place ever. It was like going to a creative arts studio, playland, and learning center all at the same time. What a great choice.
What's A Sister For?
2 weeks ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment