Are so awful! So this morning I get a wake up call at 6:30 AM. I groggily answer the phone to tell my dear husband that it is entirely too early to be calling, when he informs me that he has a sort of emergency. Of course I am wide awake, and then he tells me that his truck was broken into. Let me tell you, news like that is how I imagine a cup of coffee would be. JOLTING.
Stupid (yes I said stupid, I am writing it and not saying-that is a no-no word in our house) people broke his door lock, and took his GPS, FAA laptop, and some other things. The worst part is that he had his social security card and birth certificate in there for his employment change, so those are gone too. I am so angry!
The FAA did tell him that the laptop has a tracking device in it, so maybe the punks will get caught when they turn it on. Pray they turn it on.
I know it could have been worse, but right now it feels like it is the worst it can be. At least he wasn't in the car, and he had his personal computer and things out. I need to try to focus on the positive, so I should go do some deep breathing to try to get to a happier place.
Some people...
What's A Sister For?
2 weeks ago

3 comments:
I am so ticked for you. Sorry to hear about it!
I am so mad for you!! At the idiots and at Josh (sorry Josh). My Josh left his GPS and ipod in his truck and just like you guys the truck was broken into. I was so mad at my Josh for leaving things in the truck to tempt the losers! So, I think this is bringing up the annoyance I had in my Josh, can you tell? That is such a pain to deal with but you are right...think positive. At least they did not steal the whole truck and Josh is safe. Good luck. If you want to vent a little more you know who to call!
That is the worst....sorry that happened. It makes me mad that people can't leave other peoples stuff alone. It's sad we live in a world that are so greedy they must steal. Try not to stress about it too much hopefully they get caught.
Post a Comment