I am feeling a little senitmental this evening, so bear with me. I was online shopping (thanks Denise and Mindy), and as I was checking into Hannnah's sizes it occured to me how BIG she is getting. Size 6 jeans, 13 shoes... who is this child and where is my little (alright big) baby? So far she has started kindergarten, lost a tooth, overcome her fear of water, learned to talk back like a 15 year old (not pleasant), grown some hair (finally), and so many other things I can't even think of them all.
Now for my own personal stroll down memory lane (feel free to stop reading, this may bore you)
My Little Sunbeam!
Little Momma (to her baby)
Having so much fun!
Getting bigger everyday

4 comments:
I totally thought I had the captions and the pictures lined up, sorry about that. It already bugs me. Anyone have pointers for me, I am still a newbie?
Hannah is so cute!!! and lost a tooth wow!! The more you play, the more you figure it out. Have a great day
Oh Hannah was such a cute toddler!! I forgot what she used to look like. So crazy! So I think Blog's are just annoying. They don't ever work the way you want them to. I wonder if they have the book "blogging for idiots" or maybe a class somewhere for us?!
Seeing these pictures creates feelings of nostalgia (spelling?). It reminds me that your kids are growing up and that must mean mine are too. I miss spending time with them and you. They are so beautiful and we will always treasure the awesome memories we have made with your family and look forward to many more. Love ya!
Post a Comment