A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. (I only tagged one person, because my other friends have already done this. I need a bigger list!)
10 Years Ago: I was dating Josh, living in Bend, and going to college.
Things on my to-do list today:
1. Clean my gross house
2. Make dinner
3. Run on my treadmill
4. Stuff balloons for Hannah's school party
5. Go to work
What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
CELEBRATE! Pay off all debts, and travel with my family!
3 of my bad habits:
1. I love food more than I should
2. I pop my knuckles
3. I HAVE got to get in the last word during an argument (ask Josh)
3 places I have lived:
1. Bend, Oregon
2. Joplin, Missouri
3. Lovelien, Colorado
5 jobs that I have had:
1. Orange Julius
2. Housekeeper at Black Butte Ranch
3. Preschool Teacher
4. Parks and Rec facilities rep
5. Bookkeeper
5 Things people don't know about me:
1. I used to kiss a poster of New Kids On the Block goodnight
2. Although I have had all kinds of surgery's, I have never broken a bone (knock on wood)
3. I love celebrity gossip-I really should work for People magazine or Entertainment Tonight
4. I HAVE to check on my kids before I go to sleep for the night. Even if Josh has already done it, I have to see their adorable faces for myself
5. I constantly second guess myself. I am my own devil's advocate... which means it takes me awhile to ponder big decisions.
OK, I tag...1. Jenn
What's A Sister For?
2 weeks ago

3 comments:
I am going to have to start a fight with you just so I can get the last word in!! Interesting how you know someone and still can learn more about them. Very fun.
I did it and I bet you might even be surprised by a few things I tried to think of things no one knows....I liked yours by the way. I can't tag anyone though cause everyone I know has already done it. Miss ya
We have way too much in common. Maybe we could start our own celebrity/gossip channel or magazine. You have so many celebrities in Bend, you could start out by stalking them first, and then move on up from there.
I had so much fun shopping with you. My new favorite place: Stone Soup! I went back with my mom and Trey on Saturday afternoon, JUST to see if they put out any more new stuff! LOVE IT!
Post a Comment