Seriously, five weeks since my last post?! You would think I have a five month old baby monopolizing my time. I'm trying to stay in some sort of chronological order with my posts, so I can remember when we did what. I guess the next adventure after Eagan and Emily met was the big move back to Bend. We moved back into our house at the end of March, and after being here for two days we woke up to snow. I forgot how frigid the temperature can be here, and it's taken me awhile to get used to the cold again. I actually miss the warmth of Seattle winters (not the rain, just the warmth). After that first snowfall we came upon Easter! We colored eggs, and then had two Easter egg hunts (one at church and one at Nana and Poppy's with the cousins). It was a lot of fun! Emily really enjoyed hanging out with her Daddy and her new little lamb...
In the picture below the ground is totally frozen and the kids are looking for eggs. I was a million miles away from them trying to keep the baby somewhat warm as they scoured the land. A cluster of cousins in search of elusive eggs...
So there you have it, the first two weeks back in Bend. Coming soon-Hannah, Ben, and Emily...what they have each been up to...

0 comments:
Post a Comment