Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas 2009

Christmas was kind of a blur this year with a newborn in the house. The highlights were: 4:00AM Hannah coming out to the living room where I was feeding the baby to see if Santa had come yet. I told her she could get up at 6AM but not before. So then at 5:30 when the baby made noise I could hear her telling Ben "only a little longer" thank goodness they feel back to sleep while the waited "a little longer" and came in around 7:15 to get us up. Nana and Poppy were here to help us celebrate, and we had so much fun! It was so nice to have other adults around to open the ten million straps on toys, and to help assemble things. Santa brought Hannah a Karaoke machine (that's gotten a lot of use already), and Ben got a Woody (from Toy Story) doll. My favorite memory is the fact that we had an AMAZING Christmas Eve dinner-Chicken Cordon Blue, Parmesan Potatoes,etc. DELICIOUS! For Christmas dinner-we had cheeseburgers. We decided to make it easy on ourselves, and it really was. But I have to laugh when I think we had burgers for Christmas dinner. I missed leftovers, that is for sure.




More pictures will come, I am doing this post from the laptop, and so not all of my holiday pictures are available. Nana, Poppy, and Emily really were there, and there really were presents. I promise...

0 comments: