Today my sweet baby girl turned 7 years old! I cannot believe that seven years ago I was in the hospital cradling my first child. Time has flown by, and I am amazed at the mature little girl I have before me now. She is so big that I can hardly lift her these days, and so long that she sometimes looks more like a baby horse with super long legs than my sweet almost second grade daughter.
Hannah had a great birthday this year-it all started with a trip with her best friend Dannika to Build A Bear Workshop in Tacoma. The girls spent the afternoon picking matching panda bears and accessorizing them into little fashion model bears. Then we ended our afternoon with some yummy ice cream-playtime.
Next Nana and Poppy made the long drive up-and we had a great time playing, picking blackberries, going to the beach, and just being with them. We also took Hannah out to dinner at California Pizza Kitchen (and Aunt Kacie was able to come from Portland to join us). 



5 comments:
ooo, that is too sweet! Happy b-day Hannah!
Happy Birthday Hannah! That means I have known you for almost 7 years...crazy! I love the huge cup cake cake.
How about her cake? Loved it, did you make it? She is so grown up!
Miss you tonz latley! I need to call you. How are you feeling? I would love to see belly pictures, no pressure though. I hated getting my picture taken :)
I can't believe how old she is! SEVEN? So crazy Alisha! Hannah is one lucky girl to have you as her mom!
Post a Comment