Some Christmas trip adventures...
1. Playing at the Sauters! My kids love any chance they get to see their friends Derrick and Trey. This time was no exception. What great friends we have that invite us over to dinner and games! Not to mention six-wheeler sledding. Thanks Sauter and Bledsoe families!
2. Making cookies with Mindy! How much do I love my best friend Mindy Sue? Too much to express on the blog. That picture is Hannah and Paiten working hard on getting their cookie dough just right.
3. Dressing up at the children's museum. The cousins all had so much fun together...and dressing up was a large part of their entertainment...
4. Can't you tell? Daddy/Uncle Josh made everyone masks. What a great guy. The kids played with these almost the whole trip. Hannah and Ben still have them in their rooms.
What else? Just hanging out together with family! There's Lainey and I, the kids and dogs, Josh and Chris sledding (I had to get a picture-how did these two grown men fit?) and the kids practicing on snowshoes.








0 comments:
Post a Comment