Here is the first picture of the house we will be moving into in only 16 days! Cute isn't it? We will be located in Port Orchard, WA. An adorable little town by the ocean! This house is great because it is right on the end of a cul-de-sac. There is no neighbor on the right side of the house. Ben can finally ride his "big boy bike" all around outside. As you can also see, it isn't raining in the photo! When we were there it was nice and mild. We'll see how long that lasts, but for now I am thinking positive!
What's A Sister For?
2 weeks ago

3 comments:
Very cute house!! So I looked it up on mapquest P.O. is about 55 minutes from Pacific so really in Seattle area time not that far so I am excited hopefully we can get together sometime when we are visiting! Good Luck packing this weekend. Miss ya!
Cute house. I think it will be great for you guys.
Looks so cute, I will have to come and see it in person!!!
Post a Comment