Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What a cutie!



Who is that handsome young man you ask? That is my totally adorable nephew, Zachary. I have only been able to meet the little man twice now in his 1.5 year old life and he grows so fast!

Just to update those of you who don't know: I took an impromptu trip to Missouri this month. My dad is in the hospital with heart and lung failure, and at the time he wasn't doing too well. So I made the trip, and was able to stay with my brother for a few days. It was a hectic trip, but a positive one. My dad is doing much better (though far from being out of the hospital) and as I said I was able to spend a little time with my brother and nephew. Always looking for the positive in the situation!

1 comments:

Denise said...

Good to hear from you!! How is everything going? Good luck with the juggling act. Call me if you need ANYTHING. Good luck today, I know Josh is flying out today but not sure what time. You will do fine; we are all here for you.