Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Slacker!

Yes, I know I am a total blogging slacker! But see, I make up for it by posting a few new posts at a time!
What is new in our lives... (for those of you I whine to daily: feel free to skip down)

1. Josh is coming home for his last weekend visit tomorrow night before he flies to OK City for 10 weeks. We are hoping to go for a visit in May and maybe having him fly home once as well.
2. We have decided NOT to sell the house after our realtor told us it would be a bad idea. So we are hoping to rent it out in July
3. Still trying to find our dream place in Washington. We have a few promising prospects, but we'll see in July I guess.
4. I am quiting my job effective May 1. The house/kids/single parenting is just too much right now, so this is one responsibility I am happy to give up.
5. My dad is in the hospital in Missouri with lung/heart failure. He is slowly mending, which is great, but I still worry about him.
6. I have officially signed up for the Pacific Crest half marathon in June. I know, you all think I am crazy! One more responsibility/commitment. But this is for me. I have found that I actually enjoy running and it gives me some time to just think. Of course it is usually after the run that I enjoy it, but still.
7. Ben and Hannah are as busy as ever. It is so cute to watch them in their various activities. Hannah is taking dance (see below) and Ben is in gymnastics. I think it is important to have them in activities to keep them busy and distracted from the fact that Daddy is gone for a little while. They are both anxiously awaiting the move and being reunited as a family of four.

I think that is it! I am sure I will think of 6 more things to post after I publish this, but hey it will give me an excuse to update this thing more often. Thanks for checking in, and happy reading!

0 comments: