Sunday, March 16, 2008

Appliances


As you all know, I have been busting my hump trying to get the house ready to put on the market. I have totally been resenting it too, because these new people (whoever they are) get to live in the house I REMODELED, I PAINTED, etc.

Well the payoff finally came today, when our new appliances were installed by my super awesome husband. For a short while they are MY appliances, and I love them. Only I get to use them right out of the box. And see how shiny they are? Ahh, bliss...

3 comments:

The Godell Family said...

Yeah! They look so good. And I love that you now have your microwave up on the wall. I bet your counters look huge now. Good work!

Melanie said...

WOW! That looks like a totally different and better kitchen. You did such a good job telling Josh where to put stuff. Atta boy!

Denise said...

They look so good!!! Do you need boxes? Josh's sister just moved to town and has some if you are interested? Good luck selling you house. We need to go to jumping or is it bouncing off the walls.